What is Carding?
Carding is a trick to shop any product from the online website like Amazon and Flipkart with a fake credit card or hacked credit card and details. Some hackers hack someone credit card and use it to buy online products with their details. This trick is referred to Carding Trick.
Who is carder?
A man who hacks someone credit card and their details and shop online for few products and try to deliver at a fake place, that is Carder. You can get a carder on Facebook or WhatsApp easily. But 99% carders are fake and will cheat you with your money. So don’t try to contact any carder.
The Basic Things Required For Carding:
- Good knowledge of internet
- Computer or Laptop
- Socks (Compulsory || U may here to use VPN in carding. But it is a piece of shit)
- Mac Address Changer (Must Use)
- All in one cleaner (CCleaner)
- RDP (Optional||But I prefer it for safety)
- Drop (Optional || But need to use for more secure shopping sites)
- Credit Card (CC)
Why You Need Above Requirements
Guys you must need to arrange these requirements if you want to get successful in carding. But why you need these let me explain why does you need what their works in this filed.
For carding I always prefer to use Computer. You may see many carder doing this in mobile. But it is not safe. So use PC. Don’t have PC, Even i will tell you the safest way of carding in mobile.
Socks 5 SOCKet Secure (SOCKS) is an Internet protocol that routes network packets between a client and server through a proxy server. So with this we can hide our IP. We used it to mach our location same with Credit Card holder Location to make a successful transaction. It’s don’t leak your DNS info but VPN do that so it is more secure than any VPN software.
MAC Address Change
MAC (Media Access Control) is a unique identifier assigned to network interfaces for communications on the physical network segment. A network node may have multiple NICs and each NIC must have a unique MAC address. MAC Address Changer allows you to change (spoof) Media Access Control (MAC) Address of your Network Interface Card (NIC) instantly. You may don’t understand it… it’s like your iP address. We will change it to stay anonymous and safe.
CCleaner is a very handy tool to clean your browsing history (temp files, cookies and also your Flash cookies, which many people neglect or don’t even know about. Flash cookies are stealthier than regular cookies. Flash can install cookies on your computer without your permission by default, and store the same info that regular cookies do (when you visited etc).
RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol)
RDP is a proprietary protocol developed by Microsoft, which provides a user with a graphical interface to connect to another computer over a network connection. The user employs RDP client software for this purpose, while the other computer must run RDP server software. It will connect you with any computer that is located in others country. We use it for stay anon and safety. In one word you will use someone’s pc for carding instead of your own…
Drop is an address which you use for shipping address in carding. Let me explain… If you are carding with a USA CC, if you use a USA address as shipping address then order will ship 100% & you will be safe. So we have to manage USA address. If we have friends or relatives then no problem. Otherwise there is lots of website that give drop service. We will order in drop address..this website will receive our products and will send to us.. they will take few charge for it. No need for every shopping sites. For hard security sites only.
Credit Card (CC)
Read all very carefully. Don’t be lazy. This is the main part of carding. As fast as u understand it, success will come as fast.. When you buy CC from shop or somewhere else.
| credit card number | exp date| cvv2 code | name on the card | address | city | state | country | zip code | phone # (phone # sometimes not included depending on where you get your CC from) |
4305873969346315|05|2018|591|UNITED STATES|David Mechanic|23 Stoney Brook Lane|Middleton|MA|01949|
Types of Cards for Carding
Each credit card company starts their cards with a different number:
- American Express (AMEX)
- MasterCard (MC)
- Discover (Disco)
Each card company has their own specific types of cards, here are some of the basics:
- Classic – a universal payment tool, which was adopted worldwide in any
locations designated by the logo of Visa, including ATMs, real and virtual stores, and shops offering goods and services by mail and telephone. This card is intended for those who already have experience in the use of bank cards. It also enjoys popularity among consumers of middle-income, as guaranteed convenience, choice and financial flexibility.
- Gold – One of the leading products, has been adopted worldwide and allows you to enjoy an impressive financial freedom (aka higher limit)
- Platinum – These usually have limits over $10,000 (but remember, just because it has a high limit, doesn’t mean it isn’t already maxed out)
- Signature – No preset spending limit – great bin to get
- Infinite – Most prestigious card, virtually no limit. Though there are less in circulation so be cautious when buying these, stick with reputable sellers!
- Business – Used for small to medium sized businesses, usually has a decent limit.
- Corporate – Medium to large size businesses, larger limit than Business.
- Black – limited membership, $500 annual fee, high end card, no limit
- Standard – comparable to visa classic
- Gold – comparable to visa gold
- Platinum – comparable to visa plat
- World – very high limit
- World Elite – virtually no limit, high end card.
- Gold – usually around 10k limit
- Platinum– usually higher limit, around 35k
- Centurion – High limit, 75k+ (also known as the black card, not to be confused with visa’s black card)
What is BIN (Bank Identification Number)
The first 6 numbers of CC is the BIN number, So from the above example the bin is 486236
So now we will collect some info about this BIN. For that there is so many websites..
Now we can calculate few things from above info.. approx balance, is this bin non vbv or vbv , Bank phone no. from google… etc. etc.I will explain later how to check cc balance with Skype method…
What is VBV/ NON VBV/ MSC
- VBV(Verified by Visa) ( You can buy non verified by visa cc from cc Shop )
Extra verification process initially added by visa, there are different types of authentication used, most notably would be a password, date of birth, social security number, or mothers maiden name. Will send OTP to CC owner mobile No. or need secret Password when doing transaction in any process.
- NON VBV (Verified by Visa)
Easy to use. No need of more info about CC like DOB, SSN, MMN. Also no need OTP when doing transaction.
- MSC (Mastercard Secure Code)
As same as VBV We always buy NON VBV CC for carding. Cause the shopping site is VBV or NON VBV we don’t care, we have NON VBV CC. So no OTP, no AVS, no need SSN etc. NON VBV is not verifired by visa card, you can buy anything with non vbv cards without going through 3rd verification process. How to Buy NON VBV CC will explain later..
- AVS – (Address Verification System)
A system used to verify the identity of the person claiming to own the credit card. The system will check the billing address of the credit card provided by the user with the address on file at the credit card company. This was an attempt to help identity theft and fraud over the internet. This is a system we as carders dont have to worry about since we have the billing address of the credit card holder. I mentioned it since it is good to be aware of it and that almost every site has this system. It emplifies the importance of typing in the address correctly.
I think u all know enough to do your first carding… So go to main part …
Before starting gather your all equipments:
Credit Card, Socks5 matching with CC owner address, CCleaner Software, MAC address changer software, High Speed internet
How to use socks in Mozilla Firefox:
- Run firefox
- Go to Options
- Click on Advanced setting
- Select Network and setup port and proxy
Now the screen will pop up with various options like : 1. No proxy; 2.Auto Detect; 3.Use system proxy; 4. Manual proxy configuration. You mark 4. Manual proxy configuration. Now type in socks host IP you have,
For example Socks Host: 184.108.40.206 Port: 1080
Big Update: This is my latest Samsung J7 which i have ordered through carding from amazon and its finally on my hand.
How to Do Carding Latest Working Method
This is very easy and simple to do carding on any online shopping site, you have to buy a live cc and you can start carding but balance must be there in cc otherwise order will be failed (You can buy live cc from us +91No.)
- Make a email (gmail, hotmail ) with CC matching name. For example If CC name is Peter Mortan then make like [email protected]
- Run Remote Desktop Connection and connect with your RDP Host. If u don’t use rdp then do the following steps in your pc..
- Run MAC address changer, change all MAC address.
- Run CCleaner. Analyze and clean.
- Set socks5 in Mozzila firefox. I already explain how to do it..
- Restart Firefox and goto www.check2ip.com and check your ip is blacklisted or not & as same as CC holder address.
- Now open shopping site. I want to recommend a website shop from your country. Why? Because you dont need to wait a lot for your package
- Register with credit card holder information, name, country, city, address, and email you made one just for this order.
- Choose your item & add to cart. Never choose big amount first.
- In shipping address enter your address or your drop address, where you want to deliver product.
- Go to payment page, choose Credit Card as payment method
- Enter your CC details. Like CC Number, CC holder name, CVV/CVV, Exp. Date. Don’t copy – paste info. Type it one by one. Cause most site have copy-paste detector script..
- In Billing address enter CC holder address. Now proceed to payment.
- I am sure if you do everything right then order will be successfully placed.
Wait for order to arrive to your shipping address. When they arrive the courier boy will call you. The ask for any ID card. If you can make fake ID card then good. Otherwise show your any ID card (Adhar Card, Voter ID, College ID card)
Please note Try to card small amount item first within $500, then after shipping you can go for big order, try to use fast delivery
How to Card From Mobile at Amazon or Others Shopping Site
Though I don’t prefer carding from mobile. But if you follow belowsteps carefully then you can do that.
Basic requirements for carding from Mobile :
- Mobile must be rooted. (offcourse I prefer any Android smartphone)
- You must install few apps : IMEI changer, Phone ID changer, Android ID changer, Proxy Droid, CCleaner
- Then, you can use HMA VPN for carding in mobile.
- Use SOCK5 proxy with Proxy Droid apps.
- You have to change IMEI, Android ID etc evrything before starting carding.
- Now connect proxy droid with SOCKS5 proxy and connect it.
- Now follow all steps of carding that mentioned above…
Ok, so you got your cc, your drop and try to be anonymous as you can make yourself.
Now what sites are cardable?
ANY AND ALL SITES ARE CARDABLE
Why do I say that? because it’s true. Whatever you card, make sure that you have all your info prepared before carding it. If you don’t get success first time then you have to use other BIN CC and Others Method. Have use your brain & find different Logic for different site. You may Kill 2-3 CC when trying any sites. But you will find out the working method for any site
OK. You know enough about CC. But don’t understand nothing. Now let me clear all your doubt about accronyms and terms.
- CC (Credit Card)
- CCN (Credit Card Number) – Includes the number of the card and expiration date, no name or address.
- CVV (Credit Verification Value) / (Card Security Code) / CVV2- The number on the back of the card used for verification purposes. 3 digit number for visa/mc and 4 digit for AMEX (American Express) (There is also CVV1 which is a verification number that is written into the magstripe on the back of the card that is read when the card is swiped)
- Drop– an address where you can send carded goods, not your own house or friend or relatives.
- SSN (Social Security Number) – one of the details of CC holder , used to bypass security measures
- MMN (Mothers Maiden Name) – Comes in handy when bypassing security measures on VBV/MCSC. One of your security question.
- DOB – Date of Birth – Used to bypass some security measures.
- COB (Change of Billing) – Some stores will only ship large/high priced items if the shipping and billing info match, these can be obtained through some cvv sellers, usually in the form of a “Fulls”
- Fulls –You listen many times “Fulls/ Fullz”. It is nothing but CC Details with more info eg. security question answers, SSN, DOB, MMN, etc. which can be usedfor COB, etc.
- AVS (Address Verification Service) – System that checks the billing address entered against the credit card company’s records..
- VBV (Verified by Visa) – Extra verification process initially added by visa, there are different types of authentication used, most notably would be a password, date of birth, social security number, or mothers maiden name.
- MCSC (MasterCard SecureCode) – MC (MasterCard) adopted this process after VBV came out, basically the same thing but with mastercards.
- POS (Point of Sale) – Terminal at a physical shop where the card is swiped/read
- Dump – The information that is written onto the magnetic stripe on the back of the card, the only way to get these is with a skimmer, comes in different “tracks” which i will not be explaining – a dump would look like 4131980030032319=11101010000000006460
- Skimmer – A device that is normally attached to an atm where you insert your card, which records your card information (there are other varients, that is the most common)
- Embosser – A device that “stamps” the cards to produce the raised lettering
- Tipper – A device that adds the gold/silver accents to the embossed characters
- MSR (Magnetic Stripe Reader/Writer) Used in the carding scene for writing dumps (and drivers license, student ID) info to blank cards or giftcards (if you want to use blank white cards, you will need a printer for the card template, embosser/tipper also, which can get costly to buy)
- BIN (Bank Identification Number) – The first 6 digits of a card number (this will be gone over in more detail later on)
- Novs (Novelty ID / Fake ID) – Commonly used for signing at drops, store pickups, WU Drops, Bank Drops, etc.
- VPN (Virtual Private Network ) – This will change your IP to wherever the location is of the VPN server. This is used with a application rather than through your browser as with socks. Watch out as some VPN providers will keep logs. But it leaks our DNS info so it is not safe
- BTC (Bitcoin) – It is a digital currency. Used for buying anything in digital world. You need it to buy CC, SOCKS, VPN etc. You have to exchange your local currency (INR/Dollar etc) to BTC.
Security to me is a key aspect in carding. However, an important thing to note is that IF THEY WANT TO GET YOU THAT BADLY; THEN THEY WILL NO MATTER WHAT.
Here are a few key security aspects you should take into consideration before getting started:
- When you have a CC, the next step is to get a socks5 in either the same city and state as the card holder, or as close to it as you can find. You must use socks.
- I personally use firefox since it is stable, easy to use, you can load many unique and helpful plugins (tamper data, sniffers, etc).
- Many carders get sloppy over time and will neglect to clear history, or instead of shutting down their computer just put it to sleep so they dont have to wait for it to decrypt, etc. Moral here? DON’T BE A LAZY !
- Emails – I personally use a new email for every site I card. Either Gmail or Yahoo work good for me.